- Mar 2016: two publications on Dengue virus. Pascal publishes his analyses of small RNAs in Dengue infected cells in PLoS NTD. Koen publishes a novel inhibitor of Dengue replication in Antimicrobial Agents & Chemotherapy. Congratulations!
- Jan 2016: Sarah successfully defended her thesis. Congratulations dr. Merkling and good luck at Pasteur.
- July 2015: Sarah describes methods to analyze viral immunity in flies in Nature Protocols. Congratulations!
- June 2015: Pascal and Erika publish in Nucleic Acids Research their analyses of virus-derived piRNAs in Aedes mosquitoes. Congrats!
- April 2015: Sarah’s paper in PLoS Pathogens is published. Very nice paper.
- April 2015: Walter wins the Westerdijk award 2015 from the Royal Dutch Society for Microbiology for best PhD thesis.
- July 2014: Beautiful papers in PLoS Pathogens and Nucl Acids Research for Joel, Gijs, and Koen. Congratulations!
- 2013: ERC Win for Ronald! He was awarded an ERC Consolidator Grant on the project: ViVARNAsilencing (Antiviral Defense in the Vector Mosquito Aedes aegypti)
- October 2013: Congratulations to Sarah for getting a poster prize at the ESF-EMBO symposium on ‘Integrated Insect Immunology’ in Pultusk, Poland.